Friday, January 11, 2013





I'mmmm BACK!  I am feeling a little down in the dumps. It has been a while since I have really felt sad and since it is almost 3am, it is a little late to call or write to friends. I have not been able to sleep in over a week. My husband has been working out of state for quite some time, several months (almost a year), and I guess I am used to sleeping alone but my almost 17 year old son, refuses to come home. He refuses to be civil to me in any way shape or form and that, I cannot get used to.He is following in the footsteps of his older brothers (1 much more than the other) quite nicely!  I do not understand where the hate comes from and no matter how far I have come on my journey to happiness, I cannot get over the hurt that I feel when my sons reject most of what they have been taught by me. I cannot get over the hurt of them only calling or coming home/over when they want money (or a babysitter). I cannot get over how selfish they are. Or, how completely irrelevant they consider me (and my opinion) in their lives. I could be dead right now and nobody would know for GOD only knows how long. I am tired of being alone. I am tired of feeling lonely. I am tired of the hatred and disrespect in my family. No matter how hard I try, it just keeps coming! 

1 comment:

  1. My "GOD Wants You To Know" post when I signed in to facebook says.....
    Yes, of course, you want to control so everything happens in just the way you want it. But at the end of the day, we control nothing, - it's all in God's hands, - has always been, and will always be. So, do what you can, and then let go, and let God handle the rest.

    I know it is true but so very hard to accept! But the timing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete